1. Introduction and Acceptance of Terms
Ferrara Candy Company, Inc., an Illinois corporation (“us”, “we” or “Ferrara Candy”) operateswww.ferrarausa.com
3. Information Collected and Uses of that Information
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information (“personal information”) is information that identifies a specific user. We do not require visitors to register or provide personal information before entering or browsing the Website. However, when you engage in certain activities through the Website, such as sending a question to Customer Service through our FAQ page
4. Release of Information and Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. User Choices; Reviewing and Correcting Information
1. Providing Personal Information. As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide personal information, although it may be required to engage in certain activities on the Website.
2. Reviewing, Updating and Deleting Personal Information. You may review or update your personal information, have it deleted and withdraw permission for its continued use by us by emailing us or writing to us at the address found below. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
3. Data Retention. We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide services contact us at the email address listed below. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
We employ or our third party tracking utility partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons/web bugs), that help us better manage content on the Website by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personal information.Notice of Privacy Rights to California ResidentsUnder California law, users who are California residents are entitled to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) that we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request by email or standard mail at the address set forth below.
8. International Use
9. Contacting Us
Users may contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or regular mail (Ferrara Candy Company, Attention: Customer Service, 1 Tower Lane, Suite 2700, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181) or call 708-366-0500.